Phone, Email, Click or Fill Out the Form Below for Your Free Consultation
Only a handful of days are available for online booking for more options please give us a call or fill out the form below and we will call you!
The first step toward achieving a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment.
Please note the form below is for requesting an appointment. If you are an existing patient, or if you require immediate attention, please contact our practice directly.
So, why choose Dream Orthodontics when there are so many orthodontic options available in the community? Of course, you want the best care for your child or yourself, but what else are you looking for?
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY:
- Dream is an intimate orthodontic studio with a comforting and fun environment, not an impersonal office with multiple doctors and rotating staff.
- Dream doesn’t just treat patients, we treat whole families—from kids to moms and dads. We help put smiles on faces of all ages!
- Dream is a certified Invisalign specialist.
- Dream specializes in quality care—we get to know you and you get to know us on a first-name basis.
- Dream is integrated with the community and proud to support local school and community events whenever we can.
- Dream uses cutting-edge technologies and provides several options to help you reach your smile goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
During your initial consultation you will have the opportunity to learn more about orthodontics, meet our friendly team, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment option is right for you. We will then schedule your first appointment which typically takes around an hour to complete. Our office uses the latest technology, providing a variety of safe and gentle treatment options to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible throughout the entire process.
All follow-up appointments will be spaced anywhere from four to eight weeks apart. Although we understand that life is busy, these appointments are imperative to achieving the smile you want. Each appointment can be scheduled at your convenience either by calling and speaking with our front desk staff or by booking at the end of each visit.
Is is also important that during and after your orthodontic treatment you continue to visit your family dentist once every six months for routine dental checkups and teeth cleanings. If extra dental care is needed, we will be happy to coordinate with your family dentist to make sure that you are receiving the best care possible.
Faster treatments, proven results, and virtually invisible, Invisalign can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crowding, open bites, crossbites, gapped teeth, underbites, and overbites. For a comfortable and convenient option, ask if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.